Sunday, October 25, 2009

"I hope she'll be a fool--that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool"

=Daisy Fay=



How very very true. Because smart and beautiful girls are rare, smart girls run the risk of leading a calculated life, and beautiful girls get the better end of the stick. Because I can't be smart. Because I'm the most out-of-place Rvian in this School of Clever People. Because Ifailed Chemistry, a fact that I still can't get over despite them telling me I should be focusing on A's. Because even the tuition teacher is giving me attitude so arrogant I'm suppressing the urge to show him attitude of me own (and people who know me should know how utterly bitchy I can get when I'm pissed at someone). Because I've never saw an above-average, only a mediocre.

They say it's easy. Precisely why I'm terrified.

15 more days, and "[I] shouldn't be asking [him] this now". Of course. Silly me. I should wait till AFTER my Math Alevel papers BEFORE clearing any doubts. How could I not know?? tsk.

No comments: