Saturday, September 26, 2009

What works wonders:

1) Not doing NJC's physics papers near your prelims (im dng it)
2) Not assuming SRJC's maths paper 1 is easy (i was very upset when i cldnt do it on my own)
3) Not studying if you can't concentrate and trying agn ltr ( i hate this the most,but ppl tell me it works)
4) Talking to your bestfren and having her replying you aft mths of nt mtg her
5) Writing/reading


我知道你在说什么,我了解你的想法。但是,要怎么让你好受一点?我突然无法回应,我怕我说错话,反而使你更难受。如果我能在你身边就好了,不必多说,相信你一定体会得到(如果还不了解,那我就算差劲了)。发简讯来传达重要的讯息通常都不会得到想要的结果,这我非常清楚。加油吧。你一定行的。


You with the sad eyes
Don't be discouraged
Oh I realize
It's hard to take courage
In a world full of people
You can lose sight of it all
And the darkness there inside you
Makes you feel so small

But I see your true colours
Shining through
I see your true colours
That's why I love you
So don't be afraid to let them show
Your true colours
True colours are beautiful,
Like a rainbow

[...]
If this world makes you crazy
And you've taken all you can bear
You call me up
Because you know
I'll be there

[...]


back to Physics then

No comments: