Obamas are surprisingly interesting.i like reading about them,they make the White House seem so..normal.i admire how they manage to stay tgt despite being under the glare of presidency and constant exposure to stardom-if i may use that term.i don't know anything about the policies they make,i only know that Barack Obama grew up watching Sesame Street and Michelle Obama attends PTMs.these trivial things make them seem less..高不可攀..somehow..
mbe im weird.im thinking abt Obamas o.o
i have a..fren.she's rather sad.i wish thr was smth i cld say to make her feel better..but we're not exactly best frens and it wld be strange and presumptous to some extent if i did.hmm :/
i want more tuition.i nd more guides.fuck.i cant do maths.
I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT ]]]: a lot of things.
i finished my maths.well,thr's still 2 more qns to be exact,but i refuse to continue.it's demoralising.i am gng to attempt to boost my self-confidence by repeatedly singing (or trying to sing) this verse before i slp:
and i see your true colours shining through
i see your true colours
and that's why i love you
so don't be afraid to let them show your true colours
true colours are beautiful like a rainbow
rmb the Dove Beauty Campaign advertisement?i love that advertisement.
yes yes i noe it has nth to do with maths,but it's a song that's so beautifully encouraging it makes one feel like smiling and singing it over and over agn.anyone can be a regal queen,all you need is people to tell you that you are one,and to believe it yourself.
"wherefore art thou"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment