I thought the whole idea of dis was to let us gain experience and stuff ]:
Im qte disappointed wif dis. Ah~ ]:
I was qte looking forward to making dis thing work. With my own effort u noe. Like how it’s supposed to be.zzz.
Oh well at least I had a gd aftn. So relaxed. Finally. I gt so happy proclaiming my hatred fer various food. haha.happy 9th month [:
Monday there’s a lecture test, and I am So not confident, because i NOE im gng to fail. Again. But oh well,guess I’ll try harder. I hope I gt promoted.i just gt the severity of dis issue.
Sianded. Sch life really sucks bad ]: And the whole attachment thingy I felt was so rite. Now, dey dun even bother asking me.zzz. and even though im kinda insulted, I dun rly care. I think I haf a phobia fer it le.aft all tt hpned to me.haha.cant say much abt dis because Dr noes my blog.sianded -.-
I cant wait fer Sunday to come! Swimming again.woots~ like gt my mind off things. But my scar is peeling off.damn sick.EEW if I swim dn the thing drops off and start floating arnd I will freak out.eew eew eew. So unglam :S
Oh I just fnd a new way to tie my hair tt received many gd comments [: tt it’s cute etc [: HAHA.duh~~~
Im so shagged nowadays. Almost missed my stop today dn almost fell off the chair while gng to cck.zzz. I haf no idea why. It's amazing how the most trivial things can make me feel so upset to the pt of crying nwadays.
"your area of responsibility has become very small"
yes.i feel small too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment